AX8 V3.52 Release

J

joe rogers

AX8 V3.52 provides fixes for a few bugs that we thought should get some immediate attention. This maintenance release is now available on the Fractal Audio Website for immediate download. As always, we recommend you back up your AX8, using Fractal Bot, before you install the new firmware. Here's the link to the firmware:

AX8 V3.52

Release Notes:

AX8 V3.52 is a maintenance release.

Fixes:
· Corrected Noise issue induced by placing a controller on the AMP block BOOST parameter modifier.
· Fixed a bug where CS1 and CS2 returned default state when TAP TEMPO was executed.
· Fixed a display bug that prevented the MIDI Channel from displaying properly under the CONFIG: MIDI menu.
· Optimized the MIDI port send subsystem to accommodate devices (Diezel Amps) with short MIDI timeouts.
· Fixed Recall Effect so effects saved in older presets are recalled correctly.

I like my maintenance releases with a bunch of new metal amps. I'm kidding, thanks so much for the bug fixes Joe!

image.jpeg I updated to 3.50 and see parameter values that don't really make sense. Is there a way to initialize the AX8 to correct parameter errors?

View attachment 33866 I updated to 3.50 and see parameter values that don't really make sense. Is there a way to initialize the AX8 to correct parameter errors?
That is simply a graphical error and does not effect the actual parameter values. We are working on firmware changes that will correct this in the very near future.

That is simply a graphical error and does not effect the actual parameter values. We are working on firmware changes that will correct this in the very near future.
I did notice the values "right" themselves when I go to change them.

So just sit tight for now and don't worry about it?

Joe, can you comment on the recall bug? I dont have any of the midi\noise issues, should I upgrade?
Some blocks saved with presets from older presets will not recall into a new preset using the EFFECT recall page on the recall screen.

I don't know what revision you are currently running, but if your not having issues, upgrading is your call. We fixed some bugs, so I would always recommend upgrading.

Back
Top Bottom