AX8 V3.04 Released

This is great - I did not have much time playing with 3.03 or 3.04 beta*, hopefully this time.

*Last night, I actually played the Ax8 for about an hour, and I was going to play with some presets but I ended up just playing with my Brit Silver (Amp, Cab, Delay) preset and the guitar's volume knob the whole time.

sorry if it's a daft question - I install the beta version at the weekend, is it worth installing this version or are they the same?

sorry if it's a daft question - I install the beta version at the weekend, is it worth installing this version or are they the same?

You should definitely update to the release version. The release version fully addresses the communication issue between AX8 and the editor. The beta was still working through the issue.

Just...wow. I can finally use the built-in reverbs! With 3.03, I kept getting reverb shut off because of CPU spikes. I've actually been able to load up "DEEP SPACE" without issues!

Thanks so much!

I am noticing the reverb doesn't spill over anymore. Shuts off even after having it set to spillover. Deep Space setting.

I'm using the new firmware (3.04 non beta) and editor version 1.3.0 RC1 and keep having issues with timeouts where I have to power off the AX8 and restart the editor to get them 'talking' again. I've installed most of the updates along the way and this is the first time I've experienced this problem. In a few cases I had to force close (MAC OS) the editor.

I'm using the new firmware (3.04 non beta) and editor version 1.3.0 RC1 and keep having issues with timeouts where I have to power off the AX8 and restart the editor to get them 'talking' again. I've installed most of the updates along the way and this is the first time I've experienced this problem. In a few cases I had to force close (MAC OS) the editor.
Same here - I'm on a Mac (MacBook Pro & Mac Mini both 10.11.5), AX8-Edit showed 'connected' - but communication timeout. Powered off AX8 a few times and then it worked normally with AX8 Edit. Now a few hours later it does connect at all. And yes, I've changed the USB cable :)

Same here - I'm on a Mac (MacBook Pro & Mac Mini both 10.11.5), AX8-Edit showed 'connected' - but communication timeout. Powered off AX8 a few times and then it worked normally with AX8 Edit. Now a few hours later it does connect at all. And yes, I've changed the USB cable :)
i'm not experiencing this on iMac and MBPs with all latest software/firmware.

how long is your USB cable?

Back
Top Bottom