AX8 V3.02 Release Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joe Rogers I think there's a bug in AX8 Edit 1.2.0. Right clicking on a block briefly brings up the context menu but then it is immediately dismissed. I'm on OS X 10.11.4. It looks like the main window says it's communicating with the AX8 right before the context menu closes.

@Joe Rogers I think there's a bug in AX8 Edit 1.2.0. Right clicking on a block briefly brings up the context menu but then it is immediately dismissed. I'm on OS X 10.11.4. It looks like the main window says it's communicating with the AX8 right before the context menu closes.

Yes, I just noticed this too and had already brought it to the team's attention when I saw your post. This will have to wait until Monday as everyone has gone home for the weekend.

Yes, I just noticed this too and had already brought it to the team's attention when I saw your post. This will have to wait until Monday as everyone has gone home for the weekend.

The Axe Edit software probably has to catch up with this latest update. It usually lags a week or two.

@Joe Rogers or @Admin M@ ... when switching banks it's selecting the next preset automatically. This makes it impossible if you're in Bank 1 preset 1 to go to bank 2 preset 2 directly. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

I think changing banks should work the same as when hitting the preset button; giving you a list of presets in the bank not automatically recalling the current location in the next bank

Gah, of course the new firmware would come out when I'm gone all day, and have a really busy weekend ahead of me.

Looks like I'll be doing Fractal Firmware Monday!

@Joe Rogers or @Admin M@ ... when switching banks it's selecting the next preset automatically. This makes it impossible if you're in Bank 1 preset 1 to go to bank 2 preset 2 directly. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

I think changing banks should work the same as when hitting the preset button; giving you a list of presets in the bank not automatically recalling the current location in the next bank
It must be how you have it set up... when i select my Bank (F1) Switch, I get a list of presets within each bank that i can scroll to with F2 and F3. I have F1 Tap set to Single Preset/Bank and F2 and F3 then function as Bank Up/Down respectively..

It must be how you have it set up... when i select my Bank (F1) Switch, I get a list of presets within each bank that i can scroll to with F2 and F3. I have F1 Tap set to Single Preset/Bank and F2 and F3 then function as Bank Up/Down respectively..
you're using the Preset Select. he's probably using a Bank Up command specifically, which just goes to the next bank. no list like Preset mode. perhaps Preset mode is what he really wants to use.

AX8-Edit 1.2.1 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/ax8-edit-software-editor.php

Release Notes

Bug Fixes:

1. Fixed a bug in the OSX build that prevented the context menu from being displayed on occupied
blocks. The Windows version was rebuilt to reflect the version change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom