AX8 V2.02 Release Available Now!

Thank you! I just got my AX8 yesterday. Very much looking forward to the new version.

All the best,
Scott

Hey guys, just realize how cool it is that you get the latest amp modeling before the Axe-Fx guys. Hope you appreciate this.
I think the crowd this would be intended for only feel justified right now.

Hey guys, just realize how cool it is that you get the latest amp modeling before the Axe-Fx guys. Hope you appreciate this.
Hi Yek,

Yes, I do appreciate it and it is VERY COOL to get new firmware. Thank you Joe, thank you Cliff, thank you Matt, thank you FAS! Did I say thank you? :)

After having to sell my AxeFX2 a couple of years ago I've been a Line 6 HD500 user. I just got my AX8 yesterday. Getting new firmware (a rarity with Line 6) is so much fun!

Hi Yek,

Yes, I do appreciate it and it is VERY COOL to get new firmware. Thank you Joe, thank you Cliff, thank you Matt, thank you FAS! Did I say thank you? :)

After having to sell my AxeFX2 a couple of years ago I've been a Line 6 HD500 user. I just got my AX8 yesterday. Getting new firmware (a rarity with Line 6) is so much fun!
Don't forget to thank the beta testers ;)

Get my first Fractal product Monday a new AX8
Question is should I back up first? As its new and never used. And then put the new update in it?
I'm so excited to get it!

Question is should I back up first? As its new and never used. And then put the new update in it?

No need as you don't have any of your own presets.

No need to do that.
Only necessary when you have dialed in some presets.

Back
Top Bottom