AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

I sent an email and they said they are sending out invitations daily, so maybe people just haven't been posting recently.

I received an invite today. I was put on the wait list in early-to-mid February. I was able to buy one used for a fair price, so I'm going to pass and let the next guy in line get an invite.

I was just blessed and snagged one with an EV1 for a great price!! I can't wait . I've never had a Fractal product so there will be a learning curve.

On the waiting list, 04/19. Looks like I have a bit of a wait ahead. I was looking to upgrade from a Pod XTLive that has served me well for over 10 years...originally ordered a Helix but when I learned about the AX8 I sent the Helix back and got on the list.

Can't wait to dig into the AX8 and see what I come up with. Everyday I check this thread for updates. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the future....ever so slowly!

On the waiting list, 04/19. Looks like I have a bit of a wait ahead. I was looking to upgrade from a Pod XTLive that has served me well for over 10 years...originally ordered a Helix but when I learned about the AX8 I sent the Helix back and got on the list.

Can't wait to dig into the AX8 and see what I come up with. Everyday I check this thread for updates. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the future....ever so slowly!
I had one Boss GT-8, POD XT Live and lately a Boss GT-100 and was happy with their sound. After experiencing the AX8, now I learned that all of those sounded like a toy comparing to this one. The AX8 has a completely other level of (high) quality and sound! I am truly amazed with this equipment!

Last edited:
Joined Waitlist 2/21/16 @ 12:40 PM EST
Invite received 5/11/16 @ 1:43 PM EST

ah what the hell. Ordered with next day air. Hopefully i can get it soon enough to get ready for a few backlined dates this weekend.

edit: shipped at 2:41 PM EST. Dang.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom