AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

That's awesome! I had the ultra for a short time and I thought it was an amazing product. I'm ready to hear The progress that was made since 2010.

I had an Ultra for a long time before going to Axe-FX II. Prepare to be amazed!!!!

This is my first Fractal unit. I received it 2 weeks ago and can't believe how amazing it sounds. I'm having a blast setting up patches which makes it so easy using AX8 edit. Looking forward to start gigging with it next week. I previously owned a Helix because I was getting tired of waiting. I ended up buying presets and Own Hammer IRs and it just didn't have that sound I was looking for. The AX8 nailed it just running through the factory presets! The true sign of an awesome product is when people can't wait to happily give you $1400 and will wait as long as it takes. And yes...I sold the Helix as soon as I heard the Fractal!

This is my first Fractal unit. I received it 2 weeks ago and can't believe how amazing it sounds. I'm having a blast setting up patches which makes it so easy using AX8 edit. Looking forward to start gigging with it next week. I previously owned a Helix because I was getting tired of waiting. I ended up buying presets and Own Hammer IRs and it just didn't have that sound I was looking for. The AX8 nailed it just running through the factory presets! The true sign of an awesome product is when people can't wait to happily give you $1400 and will wait as long as it takes. And yes...I sold the Helix as soon as I heard the Fractal!

Another happy convert! Ha, all I can say is it's about time man welcome to the machine!

I got my AX8 last Monday and like many this is my first fractal product. I have to say that I'm very impressed and I've only been able to listen through headphones. I've been living away from home for the last several months so headphones are my only option right now. The quality of the factory presets is very good and many are very usable as they are. I appreciate Cliffs' philosophy of prioritizing sound quality over "features" so that my dollars are buying what is most important to me. The physical/mechanical design of the AX8 is also stellar and I look forward to many years of use. Thanks to the Fractal team for a great product and keep it up. The wait was worth it!

Whoa! Flying out the door now. Won't be long until these will be a regular, in-stock item.

I know someone who really, really needs one. He going through the same pedal madness I did years ago. An AX8 would be the perfect solution, and I can set it up for him.

upload_2016-4-22_13-39-34.png
Nice trend. The peak wait time was 164 days for those who signed up on Oct. 16. and the wait is dropping roughly 20 days per month. Assuming the volume of wait listers and the volume of AX8s going out holds steady, there will be no wait list in 5 months (September).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom