AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Marty from Fractal got me sorted. My AX8 and EV-1 should arrive Wednesday or Thursday :)))
Please let me know how you like the EV-1. This is my first Fractal purchase and I plan to go pick up a Helix to compare and keep whichever works best for me. If I keep the AX8 I'll be wanting to get a expression peddle.

Please let me know how you like the EV-1. This is my first Fractal purchase and I plan to go pick up a Helix to compare and keep whichever works best for me. If I keep the AX8 I'll be wanting to get a expression peddle.
You got it. I've had previous experience with their HD500 and my Eleven Rack blew it away. I honestly think you'll stick with the AX8. As I haven't personally heard the Helix, I know I'm assuming. Line 6 amp modeling left me skeptical after realizing I could get a good sound WITHOUT having to use something like an APHEX Guitar Xciter or a BBE Sonic Maximizer.

:end rant:

Ah, you people.

Sometimes I hate living in Europe :mad::D

Feel you bro. hang in there! you will be glad you had the patience! I got mine yesterday (UPS shipment is impressingly fast accross all the borders in Europe), but still have work and family duties, so didnt get more than an hour with it. Wonderful device, but being new to fractal...learning and tweaking this thing is gonna take some time.

No one gets passed over intentionally. Did you receive a waitlist confirmation when you first submitted your request? If so, email sales@fractalaudio.com

I mean, I got an autoresponse after I emailed, yeah. On 12/4. I'll forward it to sales. I don't know how hard and fast the order is, but it seems like I should have gotten one before someone who signed up on the 9th, as indicated in a post above.

I mean, I got an autoresponse after I emailed, yeah. On 12/4. I'll forward it to sales. I don't know how hard and fast the order is, but it seems like I should have gotten one before someone who signed up on the 9th, as indicated in a post above.
Check your spam folder, and make sure you didn't just miss the invite.

Maybe they don't like you? ;)

Just kidding. I'd be doing the same thing were I in your shoes. It's getting close. I'm on 12/18 and have gigs this weekend...I've got my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom