AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

HA!

Can you say ANTICIPATION?

This thread has nearly FIFTY THOUSAND VIEWS!!! Yes 50,000! :eek:

I know I check it daily to get a glimpse of hope for mine! :D

Confirmation Email 10/26 (I forget the time)
I got my invite today (4/1 of all days) at 12:19PM
Ordered and it has shipped...

It's bout to be a good day tater...

Invitation received 3/31. Purchased 3/31. Can't wait! Not sure of wait list date but it was obviously end of Oct sometime lol.

I just declined the 4/1 offer..... I got impatient and purchased the XL+ :D.... now if I just need the MFC101
I have one I'll be selling in the near future (along with an Axe II). Not in any rush, but let me know if you're interested.

Ahh guess I purchased one..

Received my invite on February 10th, but decided not to order at the time (CAD was 10 cents less, bought a guitar instead) - but I emailed sales and confirmed my invite was still good, despite being a month and a half later. Now to sell the AxeFX Standard and try to recoup some of the cost.. Canadian shipping made it $1700 US, then the exchange rate is gonna kill.. but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end. It's what I've been wanting from Fractal since 2008 so I guess I should support it.

You won't be disapointed. I got mine and after only 30 minutes I had already a modified DOUBLE VERB Factory preset. I can do almost anything with this preset . Like if I had a nice amp with the CAB I like and a pedal board full of good quality effects. All this in a very easy to use package. You are right. Exchange rate kills but less than a couple of months ago.

Back
Top Bottom