AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Arghhh...!!! had an important meeting and missed the delivery. Going to try to pick it up.

Edit: Got in before the customer center closed.

First opinion? Exactly what I need. I plan to use it at church this Sunday. Sounds perfect into my studio monitors, right out of the box. With the L.R. Baggs Lyric in my acoustic, I can get a great sound right into the stock ODS Clean preset. Thanks Cliff and F.A.S. crew!

Cool! I expect mine within days.

Ha, I just got on the list last week. :( :)
I see they are supposed to be ramping up production.
I hope they are able to do it and keep the quality high too.

Awesome, I knew somebody would take my place as 'last in line' :) (2/17)

I'm hoping the production ramp up gets some of these out to us by mid-year. I can wait for a bit, I got stuff to play through until my name gets called...

I see they are supposed to be ramping up production.
I hope they are able to do it and keep the quality high too.
I think FAS will keep the quality high . The impression I'm getting about Cliff, having never met or even interacted with him on here is that he's such a hard head about the level of quality in FAS gear that he won't rush anything if it compromised quality and that if folks don't want to wait for it , OK then. Which is fine by me. I don't want an AX8 sooner only to send it back because something goes wrong with it. They are most likely still trying to get their heads above water from the initial avalanche of orders of the first few days. It's the burden of Success. :D

Here's an idea (just shooting from the hip) What if at the end of the day someone internal (Matt, someone else?) could put up the last invite of the day that was sent. Then we'd at least have a definitive idea of where the list has progressed to. They wouldn't be giving anything away as to how many are left etc, it would simply be a gague of where it's at for the day and not rely on people who have recieved invites to come here an post it....

Here's an idea (just shooting from the hip) What if at the end of the day someone internal (Matt, someone else?) could put up the last invite of the day that was sent. Then we'd at least have a definitive idea of where the list has progressed to. They wouldn't be giving anything away as to how many are left etc, it would simply be a gague of where it's at for the day and not rely on people who have recieved invites to come here an post it....

I'm thinking I'd rather them spend their time cranking away on building units instead of spending it giving us updates. They'll get to your name when they get to your name. A "definitive idea" is still just speculation because we don't have the actual waitlist.

I'm thinking I'd rather them spend their time cranking away on building units instead of spending it giving us updates. They'll get to your name when they get to your name. A "definitive idea" is still just speculation because we don't have the actual waitlist.

yeah but no harm just saying, 'we served up to 9 am on the 14th today" i think that's what he is saying. Would save us all from clicking on this thread... ;-)

Matt already did this last week for what its worth, and it was appreciated... :)

Whoop!!

Just received invite today @ 10:01 PST
i got on the list at 11:30 AM EST (8:30 PST) on 10/14..

Just ordered.. Thanks guys... :)

and...goodbye this thread...;)

PS. all you Canucks.. AX8 + EP1+ cable = $2400 CAD or round about on my CIBC master card. i'm in BC so paying PST and GST, including $90 shipping.

Yikes!! stoopid exchange rate....:(

Just ordered mine too. I was right about 11:30 EST too. I was surprised they moved through the morning of the 14th this fast. Can't wait!

Whoop!!

Just received invite today @ 10:01 PST
i got on the list at 11:30 AM EST (8:30 PST) on 10/14..

Just ordered.. Thanks guys... :)

and...goodbye this thread...;)

PS. all you Canucks.. AX8 + EP1+ cable = $2400 CAD or round about on my CIBC master card. i'm in BC so paying PST and GST, including $90 shipping.

Yikes!! stoopid exchange rate....:(
I agree, but it is a lot better than in January. It would have cost $2,800 then. I guess the wait can be worth it :)

Back
Top Bottom