AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

I got my waitlist confirmation 10/14/15 @ 5:17am Eastern time, and I just sold an amp... Good timing! Here's to hoping not too many people were jumping on the list in the middle of the night! Come on invite!

"5:17am", well, that's more like early morning actually than "middle of the night",,,but one wouldn't expect there to be too much traffic that time of day, so I'd say they should be getting to ya fairly soon,,,so, hang in there man!

I got my waitlist confirmation 10/14/15 @ 5:17am Eastern time, and I just sold an amp... Good timing! Here's to hoping not too many people were jumping on the list in the middle of the night! Come on invite!
Not to rain on your parade but . . if you are US/Canada then not many folks would be up. However all of Europe is wide awake at 5:17 am EST . In fact, they are having lunch.

So . . . just think of yourself as being in line at Ellis Island in 1903, waiting to get into the Promised Land with all those people hoping for a brighter future. Or, just being in line with the rest of us GAS-crazed guitar players. :p

Waitlist Confirm: 10/14/15 7:14 AM (EST)
Invite Received: 3/17/16 2:10 PM (EST)

Finally!! Looks like the line is moving a whole lot faster now.

Well, I'm in! Finally got my invite. I actually had to pause for a moment and think about it before I hit the "Order" button. Here's to hoping that it's worth the wait and price of admission (for me).

Waitlist Confirm: 10/14/15 5:37 AM (CST)
Invite Rec: 3/17/16 1:10 PM (CST)
Purchased: 3/17/16 9:55 PM (CST)

I don't know why I keep checking this every day. I didn't get on the list until mid-December. :(
Same here... I'm staring down the barrel of early January 2016 ... o_O and I probably check everyday... we are living vicariously through all of the lucky ones ... ;)

Same here... I'm staring down the barrel of early January 2016 ... o_O and I probably check everyday... we are living vicariously through all of the lucky ones ... ;)
I'm even further back than you ( 2/7/2016) so I don't expect to see the AX8 until June/July but I come on here and look and am happy to see folks posting about ordering theirs.

The anxiety, anticipation, and pain are exquisite, are they not? :cool:

I'm even further back than you ( 2/7/2016) so I don't expect to see the AX8 until June/July but I come on here and look and am happy to see folks posting about ordering theirs.

The anxiety, anticipation, and pain are exquisite, are they not? :cool:

Ha, I just got on the list last week. :( :)
I see they are supposed to be ramping up production.
I hope they are able to do it and keep the quality high too.

Arghhh...!!! had an important meeting and missed the delivery. Going to try to pick it up.

Edit: Got in before the customer center closed.

First opinion? Exactly what I need. I plan to use it at church this Sunday. Sounds perfect into my studio monitors, right out of the box. With the L.R. Baggs Lyric in my acoustic, I can get a great sound right into the stock ODS Clean preset. Thanks Cliff and F.A.S. crew!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom