AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Waitlist confirmation at 20:18 on October 13
Email received at 13:34 on March 04
Ordered!![/QUOTE
UUUGGGHHHH!!! I am 20:18 too, but not sure if it's CST or EST...Hahahaha. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!
upload_2016-3-4_17-52-58.png

I am going to assume they will run out, just because of the stampede at the beginning . And I'll assume the folks at FAS haven't slept much in the last month either so I'm sure they are all getting just a bit punchy. Thought I saw a 20 foot truck with "Red Bull" on the side of it pull into FAS in Plaistow the other day.:)

Matt? Care to comment on the likelyhood of you 'running out' any time soon?

I saved the spreadsheet from the old thread. Close to the end of the first day, we're about 90 down the list of close to 220. They have about 20 to go on the first day. After the first day, the sign ups are way less! We all know there are a bunch of others signed up not on that list, but this gives hope for those of us that were a bit late to the party! Invite away!

Damn. It's quite boring here in Europe :(
I'm only 200 miles away from the FAS shop and it's just as "boring" here. In the time/space construct everything moves slower when watched all the time. And I'm way at the back of the wait list ( 2/7/2016) so this "baby" just might be a full 9 months in the womb before the Fractal Stork makes a delivery.

That leaves me plenty of time to bond with my Line 6 Pod HD 500x ( cough cough). :p

Is sit still October 13th waitlist queue ? Why it isn't move forward to the next date? How many FAS able to ship unit per day ?

Invite received....0906 today pulled the trigger immediately the beast is on its way..........Joined wait list on October 13th....8:24 pm......hang in there all...

Last edited:
Is sit still October 13th waitlist queue ? Why it isn't move forward to the next date? How many FAS able to ship unit per day ?
There was a massive number of people who signed up on day one. FAS doesn't publicize how many they ship a day and don't suspect they will change their mind on that

I'm sure this has been asked before but couldn't find it--My name could come up in the next couple weeks, but I won't be able to purchase for about a month. Is there a time limit on the purchase or will my name stay at the top? Thanks.

I'm sure this has been asked before but couldn't find it--My name could come up in the next couple weeks, but I won't be able to purchase for about a month. Is there a time limit on the purchase or will my name stay at the top? Thanks.
I believe M@ has said that they should be contacted if you get an invite can't buy now but know you can soon. you might lose out an availability at that time but don't have to get in the back of the line

Yea I hope things pick up i can't see waiting 6 months to get one. Lose a lot of sales that way.
I wonder how many sales do they really lose. Some guys might jump ship but many might come back around when they are available more readily because they want to see what the hype is about

Back
Top Bottom