AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Yep, quite possible.... I have hope that the rate drops off by more than 1/2.... We'll see! I mean they are through to 7:30ish pm now and it's only Wednesday.. they've gotten through an hour in a few days. not a month ;)
Checking in again. Wednesday eve and now it's Thursday eve and we've moved 15 mintues. Going well I'd say, I'm still hopeful for a quicker fufillment as the volume of waitlists ease off. This is all assuming that fractal don't just run out of em... that's always a possibility!

I did buy the extra 3 year warranty! so that raised the final price (after shipping) by $130 (i think).

Checking in again. Wednesday eve and now it's Thursday eve and we've moved 15 mintues. Going well I'd say, I'm still hopeful for a quicker fufillment as the volume of waitlists ease off. This is all assuming that fractal don't just run out of em... that's always a possibility!
I am going to assume they will run out, just because of the stampede at the beginning . And I'll assume the folks at FAS haven't slept much in the last month either so I'm sure they are all getting just a bit punchy. Thought I saw a 20 foot truck with "Red Bull" on the side of it pull into FAS in Plaistow the other day.:)

Fractal virgin here - I got mine and my band mate got his too!

Waitlist confirmation @ 8:07 PM EDT.
Invite received @ 1:34 AM EDT today.
Order confirmation @ 5:25 PM EDT

The next few days of suspense are going to be H E L L !!! :screamcat:

Fractal virgin here - I got mine and my band mate got his too!

Waitlist confirmation @ 8:07 PM EDT.
Invite received @ 1:34 AM EDT today.
Order confirmation @ 5:25 PM EDT

The next few days of suspense are going to be H E L L !!! :screamcat:

My world's smallest violin is playing "my heart bleeds for you". I'll trade your HELL for mine... 11/2 wait list with a mid April fly gig tour coming up. Keep em coming FAS!!

My world's smallest violin is playing "my heart bleeds for you". I'll trade your HELL for mine... 11/2 wait list with a mid April fly gig tour coming up. Keep em coming FAS!!
I dig that tune.....especially your "rock cover" version! ;)
There is still hope and I'm sure they lined up some additional shipping containers to steam on for Fractal land.

Back
Top Bottom