AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

oh happy day, just received my invitation and ordered! oh, i was 7:19 on 10/13

Edit: received my invitation to purchase 3/2 @ 2:51, got shipping confirmation at 2:59 - arrived via ups at 10:15am on 3/4. 4 hours later i take a lunch break. this thang is sweeeeeet!

IMG_4033.JPG

Last edited:
Waitlist - 10/13/2015, 7:25:00 PM EDT
Invite - Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 2:51 PM

Edit: Yes, I ordered it. :)
Wow, they're cruising right on through now. This is good... the guitarist in one of my bands is itching for his invite to come, and I want them to become generally available (i.e. no wait) so I can put my Axe-Fx II in the studio for recording, and build a 2nd portable rig for gigs and such, based around the AX8 (sometimes A rig is en route to a gig and B is being played, so it'd be nice if A and B were AX8s).

Last edited:
Just a little perspective, from another 10/16 guy.... the first post on this thread signed up10/13 at 5:14pm and purchased on 1/4. Latest post on this thread signed up at 6:21pm and purchased on 2/6. That suggests approximately one hour of the extremely high volume early wait list signups handled per month of production.

I know this is wild, irresponsible speculation....but it's also a kinda fun.

Let's assume an approximate 12 hour 'purchase day'....say from 10am to 10pm. We're looking at something like three more hours on 10/13. That's covers March, April and May production. Then let's also guess that the wait list signup rate drops by half from 10/14 through the next week or so as folks with slower trigger fingers catch on. If we spitball and say about 24 buying hours until our 10/16 times come up...that's another year.

I'll be looking forward to my AX-8 late next spring. :eek:

Yep, quite possible.... I have hope that the rate drops off by more than 1/2.... We'll see! I mean they are through to 7:30ish pm now and it's only Wednesday.. they've gotten through an hour in a few days. not a month ;)

Waitlist: 10/13/15 - 7:26pm confirm
Invite: 3/3/16 - 12:24pm
Order placed
Shipped - 12:48pm!!

Looking forward to this! I've had the Std, Ultra, II and most recently the XL which I gigged regularly (ver 10.0/11.0?). All units were great but "much more" than I needed. Been waiting a long time for a "scaled down floor unit"!!!!

Last edited:
Hey! 1st post! I'm near in the waitlist, just wondering. for those who already purchased, how much will be the total with standard shipping and taxes?

I'm a 12-10-15 I know I have a couple or more months to to go this waiting is killing me congratulations to everybody else that ordered and got there's already,I hope after the initial crush things move fast Like When the iPhone came out this will be my first fractal product

Back
Top Bottom