AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

"2 more hours for me!", "12 hours left for me!", "I'm on the 3rd day!", "Man, I just signed up last week!" PLEASE!!! Could there just be a tremendous Fractal Audio STORM, and let it RAIN DOWN hundreds, no, THOUSANDS of AX8's so that everyone can have one NOW, and we just be done with it!!! (sorry, I'm sorry you guys, I'm losing it alittle,,,I'll get it together though, I promise,,,please, don't kick me out (!)

"2 more hours for me!", "12 hours left for me!", "I'm on the 3rd day!", "Man, I just signed up last week!" PLEASE!!! Could there just be a tremendous Fractal Audio STORM, and let it RAIN DOWN hundreds, no, THOUSANDS of AX8's so that everyone can have one NOW, and we just be done with it!!! (sorry, I'm sorry you guys, I'm losing it alittle,,,I'll get it together though, I promise,,,please, don't kick me out (!)

Thus says the Lord.

Maybe its time to get some AX8 plushies in the merch shop to cuddle while we wait? :tonguewink:
Or keep your eyes peeled on the Classified section. I think I should go with the Axe ii XL+ as I am going to be almost totally home recording. I am going to give the AX8 a shot at home first, I should have it on Tuesday. The cost of the Axe II XL+ and the 101 are double the AX8 [and worth every penny] and alas I am not one of the Seattle rich folks :)

I got my wait list confirmation 0n 10/14. 808am. Nothing yet.
I'm pretty certain they are still on 10/13. The last one I saw was around 6:00pm. (I am 8:20 and no invite yet.) For the last two weeks, based on postings I saw on the forum, they were moving at approx. 30 minutes / week. Last week, FAS Admin said their will be an increase of invites this week. Cross your fingers.

Yes, they are still on 10/13. I have not received an invite and I got on the list at 8:52pm Central Time on 10/13. I have no doubt that they will move past 10/13 after this week. Matt made mention that a lot more will be going out this week....I mean 2 shipping containers forthcoming is a lot!

I am a 10/13 later in the evening waiter

So, I am watching this thread and put notify my email every time there is a response. So I started getting responses. The title of this thread is the header of the emails I receive:

"AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations"

My heart jumps every time I get an email with this title. So far, no real email invite. :(

There should be a great number of invitations continuing to go out this week and next.
Woohoo! My guitarist (on the waitlist, not too much farther down perhaps) is getting quite excited :D. He's a tad jealous of my setup xD

Back
Top Bottom