AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Invite 02-24-2016
Ordered :)
Got to admit I'm still wondering if the AXE ii XL+ is more what I should get as I will be doing almost all home recording. We'll see. Excited because I am finally getting Fractal Audio quality gear :cool:

Invite 02-24-2016
Got to admit I'm still wondering if the AXE ii XL+ is more what I should get as I will be doing almost all home recording. We'll see. Excited because I am finally getting Fractal Audio quality gear :cool:

Hey! Looks like we are finally on the 2nd day of sign ups...;)

Invite 02-24-2016
You in the states?

In Seattle Wa USA. time of wait list sign up and now.
I originally tried to get on the wait list within the first few hours it was announced but for whatever reason FAS did not respond to that email account. So after trying a few more hours I emailed FAS and they suggested trying a different email address/account. Did that and it went thru instantly. Far as I know I've never pissed off anyone at FAS so I don't think the first email account I tried to use was blocked/blacklisted. Just one of those things I guess.

Did I mention I'm excited to finally be getting some FAS gear lol... woot.
Surely it will ship tomorrow with the latest ver. of Quantum woot woot.
And don't call me Surely :p

In Seattle Wa USA. time of wait list sign up and now.
I originally tried to get on the wait list within the first few hours it was announced but for whatever reason FAS did not respond to that email account. So after trying a few more hours I emailed FAS and they suggested trying a different email address/account. Did that and it went thru instantly. Far as I know I've never pissed off anyone at FAS so I don't think the first email account I tried to use was blocked/blacklisted. Just one of those things I guess.

Did I mention I'm excited to finally be getting some FAS gear lol... woot.
Surely it will ship tomorrow with the latest ver. of Quantum woot woot.
And don't call me Surely :p

Congrats man!

For the rest of us it must be that, they jumping around timeslots now? Atleast they are moving :)

Invite 02-24-2016

Wait a minute now, hold up,,,hold up,,,I'm signed up at "Oct 14th 2015, 12:30AM", what, did (do) they skip around/over folks, where's my invite!?!?

Arg. I was one of the first to respond when cliff first announced the ax8 and said to sign me up long before the wait list even existed. Got really busy with work and totally missed the wait list announcement. Oh well, maybe when Ax8 Mark ll comes out. ;)

Wait a minute now, hold up,,,hold up,,,I'm signed up at "Oct 14th 2015, 12:30AM", what, did (do) they skip around/over folks, where's my invite!?!?

He mentions in post # 352 that he had joined the wait list very early, but hadn't received a response. He contacted FAS a few hours later and was told to use a different email address. Odds are that FAS used the time from the earlier wait list request email which was still on 10/13.

He mentions in post # 352 that he had joined the wait list very early, but hadn't received a response. He contacted FAS a few hours later and was told to use a different email address. Odds are that FAS used the time from the earlier wait list request email which was still on 10/13.

Oh, I see now, got it, thanks!

OK, I checked my email history and I sent the original attempt to sigh up for the wait list on 10-13-2015 @ 3:07pm <- This would have put me second on the Excel spreadsheet list of people who signed up on 1-13-2015. The persons above and below me on that list got their AX8 several weeks ago so there is that I guess lol. I am totally fine getting the invite yesterday. The AX8 shipped today. I couldn't be more happy. Thanks sincerely FAS Team, your the best! Fractal goodness at last!

Sent the follow up attempt on 10-13-2015 @ 4:06pm
Sent the "HALP :( why aren't I getting a invite" :) email the next day 10-14-2015 @ 1:12am

So yep it looks like FAS used my initial attempt at contact to send the invite yesterday. They do everything right don't they lol...

Now going bananas trying to figure out what mixer/interface to buy so I can try my 4x12 and have headphone use and USB to DAW etc... gear freeze syndrome running on all cylinders at the moment. Any opinions on the choices below or ??? welcomed from the experienced FAS users. Can't wait to struggle over a FRFR choice haha. Have the 4x12 and 100w 5" and 8" powered monitors.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-YAM-MG12XU-LIST

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ZEDi10

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-BEH-XR18-LIST

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-BEH-QX2222USB-LIST

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item...2G00SRCHCAPN&gclid=CIWf-9qpk8sCFU1bfgodgMAJPA

Last edited:
10/13/2015 6:13pm EST. Ordered, thanks to everyone at FAS. Now I know who won the shipping between the AX-8 and JP-2C (knowing Mesa it won't shipped until Q3 at the earliest).

I'll make sure my Axe-FxII Mark 1 still gets some love (although less transportation)

Back
Top Bottom