AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

So somebody educate me.....we've only moved 4 or more minutes in a day??.....or am I wrong....wow......what is the amount of invite time 24 or 48 hours..how does that factor in...?
It moved 4 minutes TODAY. Most days it doesn't move at all, or we are not told.

I'm just curious... I sent my wait list request in on November 29 and did not get a reply. Is this simply because it was so late of a request? Or was I supposed to get some kind of confirmation?

Well, I think you should have received at least some confirmation. I'd email them and ask to confirm that you are on the waiting list.

In Europe, I got automatic confirmation just after I signed up on G66 website.

I'm just curious... I sent my wait list request in on November 29 and did not get a reply. Is this simply because it was so late of a request? Or was I supposed to get some kind of confirmation?
If you email sales they can verify you are on the list. I did because I lost my confirmation email - got a pretty quick reply. Appreciated it.

If some 5:30 got it yesterday, I have to say that I'm a little concerned I haven't received anything being a 5:29. I do have the confirmation email...

I wonder why they don't let people prepay then ship based on signup and prepayment. After those are out go to signups without prepay.

Wouldn't that be faster since you wouldn't have to wait on the email reply? Wouldn't that allow you to order larger orders from your suppliers and get stuff moving?

I wonder why they don't let people prepay then ship based on signup and prepayment. After those are out go to signups without prepay.

Wouldn't that be faster since you wouldn't have to wait on the email reply? Wouldn't that allow you to order larger orders from your suppliers and get stuff moving?

They could also offshore the build to China, and the support/sales to India. That would scale things up and make it much faster...

...but then there's that whole issue of Quantity vs Quality, and the fact that we're buying high-end made-in-USA boutique gear. :p

(Sidebar: funny how using the forum emoji just makes me feel like a preteen adolescent. They didn't have emoji back in my day... We had to use good old fashioned ASCII).

Back
Top Bottom