AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

I'm demand FAS stop production other product and start whole resource to AX8 #daydreaaaaaming

I'm demand FAS stop production other product and start whole resource to AX8 #daydreaaaaaming

lol..... go to their website right now.... they have nothing in stock, other than EV-1's and MFC's. Here is a great way to look at all this, Fractal gear is not only Great stuff to "play" with... it is also an investment, as it will hold its value due to the demand.

So somebody educate me.....we've only moved 4 or more minutes in a day??.....or am I wrong....wow......what is the amount of invite time 24 or 48 hours..how does that factor in...?

It means a LOT of people got on that waiting list right away. Pretty wild. Glad for F.A.S.
I am happy for them too. But I have to admit, it never occurred to me that so many people were hip to FAS. I bought my Ultra in 2007 when nobody heard of them. I suppose I still think of them as "my secret" compared to your average Joe guitar player, (which I am). However, I cant help but wonder if they are simply producing small quantities for any number of legitimate business reasons. I'm 10/13 @ 8:20 and at this rate, I would be surprised if the email invite timeline exceeds 1/2 hour / mo. I hope I'm wrong.

I would be surprised if the email invite timeline exceeds 1/2 hour / mo. I hope I'm wrong.

Seems like we have progressed about 15 minutes already this month no? I would say prepare to be surprised. I bet we will see much much more than 1/2 hour of progress this month. Heck maybe even an hour or two! ;)

Back
Top Bottom