AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

That's a rather substantial jump. Would be nice to have it this month in time for some gigs in March and April.

Last edited:
Well, if you check our unofficial spreadsheet, it goes from 5:16 to 5:20 without anything in between, then after that, it goes back to a person almost every minute.

I also wonder if they're just going to send out a bunch of invites once a week now, since it seems they only sent a bunch of invites out last Tuesday, and nothing later in the week.

That's a rather substantial jump. I'm still about 2 hours away, so not expecting mine anytime soon. Would be nice to have it this month in time for some gigs in March and April.
Almost word for word what people were saying in October, hoping for November delivery.

That's a rather substantial jump. I'm still about 2 hours away, so not expecting mine anytime soon. Would be nice to have it this month in time for some gigs in March and April.
My time is 10/13 @ 8:18 and I have a gig on 03/19 that I hope to have it by.

I've got stuff every weekend this month, but know it won't be here in time for those. Then 3/4, 3/5, 3/13, 3/19, 3/20. Then I'm out of the country for ~3 weeks, and back at it in April. Mostly, I just don't want to miss my invite or have shipment issues due to being gone. :)

I've got stuff every weekend this month, but know it won't be here in time for those. Then 3/4, 3/5, 3/13, 3/19, 3/20. Then I'm out of the country for ~3 weeks, and back at it in April. Mostly, I just don't want to miss my invite or have shipment issues due to being gone. :)
Busy schedule! Good luck!

Yeah. I'm in one pretty active band, another somewhat active band... and got asked to play in a rather major Bon Jovi tribute band too which I'm contemplating. If I take that gig, I'll probably be playing once a week every week, and twice a week every 2 or 3 weeks. I like it, and it keeps me on my toes. Not sure about taking the 3rd gig... just so much time to sink into it.

Folks just received my invite.

10/13 5:27 PM EDT.

This is my first Fractal product after a long love/hate relationship with Line 6, so super stoked to join the family! Looks like the list is moving at a good clip now, hope everyone else gets their invites soon. Thanks Fractal!

I also just received my invite at 12:27pm.

I got my original waitlist invite on 10/13 at 5:24pm.

Purchase made with UPS 3 day select as I will be busy tomorrow and Thursday!

Can't wait...

Back
Top Bottom