AX8 to Friedman ASM-12 & FOH

I don't own the Friedman - but it looks like it only has XLR input (not combo XLR/TRS). So yes, you can either run the XLR out on the AX8 to XLR input on the Friedman and use the TRS out to FOH - or like you said... use a TRS to XLR cable for the Friedman.

I use a small mixer to blend vocals into my AX8 monitors - giving me the ability to adjust both guitar and vocal volumes from my little mixer. So I've only been using output 1 for both monitors and FOH. Good to know about the output 2 echo option! thanks Hubertus!

Like most said already, use a 1/4" x XLR cable on output 2 to the friedman with it echoing output 1 and XLR for out 1 to FOH. I run it this way so that FOH or our sound duder gets the same signal every night. The output 2 is strictly just my own stage volume. The only downside is that, you lose the FX loop option for putting a real pedal in a space on the grid.

Hi guys, I am planning to buy a second Friedman ASM-12 or maybe ASC-12 to stack the one on another.. The reason for that is I do not want to push single monitor that much, it is now cranked all the way before clipping occurs while using very heavy palm muting. I have read somewhere on forum that you have to put those two monitors in reasonable distance between each other to not get a feedback. As we don´t have enough space in rehearsal room, I have to really stack them.. Do you think I will get a feedback in this scenario ?.. sorry for my english and thanks in advance.. rock on /,,/ EDIT : I mean feedback of 2 monitors being to close to each other.

how can a speaker cause feedback in another speaker ? I think it must have something to do with proximity of your guitar or high volume levels ?

Back
Top Bottom