1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

AX8 thru a Line 6 Spider IV 150hd amp

Discussion in 'AX8 Discussion' started by Chiguete, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Chiguete

Chiguete
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Im to be rehearsing sometimes at a place that they have a Line 6 amp that suprised me in that it doesn't have an fx look so I searched around and what some people said that the way to go around the preamp part of the amp was to connect thru the CD Input, now my question is: would you guys only get an xlr to 3.5mm adaptor cable? What Im worry is there would be an issue since the xlr is balanced and that CD Input is just a L/R stereo input so I dont know if that would create noise or whatever.

2. Rayos

Rayos
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Well... Don't use the balanced outputs.

You have the unbalanced ones.

:)

3. Geezerjohn

Geezerjohn
    Expand Collapse
    Fractal Fanatic

Do yourself a favor and don't tweak your presets based on what comes out of the Spider.

4. Chiguete

Chiguete
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Ohh no, its just for band reherasal.

Geezerjohn likes this.