AX8 - the Amazing Fryette!

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I love my AX8 and Fractal because not only the amazing sounds!
Because the incredible amount of amazing amps I never hears before!!!
Like this incredible Fryette!!!!
I found it randomly on the amp list.... it is a punch on the stomach!!!!
I combine Fryette with 59 bassguy amp with this 8 scenes presets. Hope you like it.
thanks

Hey Marco, nice sounding patch. Thanks for sharing. Question about your AX8. What are the colored labels next to each footswitch? I am new to the Fractal AX8 community and I have never seen that before. Thanks.

Hey Marco, nice sounding patch. Thanks for sharing. Question about your AX8. What are the colored labels next to each footswitch? I am new to the Fractal AX8 community and I have never seen that before. Thanks.
Check on Facebook “Stomptags etichette magnetiche”
He is my friend.

Marco,

I started experimenting with the Freyette amp block last night after watching your video. Which cab block are you using? The fractal wiki suggests a couple that aren't included in the AX8 as far as I can tell. I tried a few 4x12 options, but wasn't thrilled with the sound yet. Wondered what you're using since it sounds so good...

Marco,

I started experimenting with the Freyette amp block last night after watching your video. Which cab block are you using? The fractal wiki suggests a couple that aren't included in the AX8 as far as I can tell. I tried a few 4x12 options, but wasn't thrilled with the sound yet. Wondered what you're using since it sounds so good...
I use Basket TV Mix

I was enjoying the demo'ing of the scenes, and then the song started, which turned out to be just wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom