• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

AX8 - the Amazing Fryette!

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I love my AX8 and Fractal because not only the amazing sounds!
Because the incredible amount of amazing amps I never hears before!!!
Like this incredible Fryette!!!!
I found it randomly on the amp list.... it is a punch on the stomach!!!!
I combine Fryette with 59 bassguy amp with this 8 scenes presets. Hope you like it.
thanks

22 frets

Inspired
Hey Marco, nice sounding patch. Thanks for sharing. Question about your AX8. What are the colored labels next to each footswitch? I am new to the Fractal AX8 community and I have never seen that before. Thanks.

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey Marco, nice sounding patch. Thanks for sharing. Question about your AX8. What are the colored labels next to each footswitch? I am new to the Fractal AX8 community and I have never seen that before. Thanks.
Check on Facebook “Stomptags etichette magnetiche”
He is my friend.

TimMcG1011

Inspired
Marco,

I started experimenting with the Freyette amp block last night after watching your video. Which cab block are you using? The fractal wiki suggests a couple that aren't included in the AX8 as far as I can tell. I tried a few 4x12 options, but wasn't thrilled with the sound yet. Wondered what you're using since it sounds so good...

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Marco,

I started experimenting with the Freyette amp block last night after watching your video. Which cab block are you using? The fractal wiki suggests a couple that aren't included in the AX8 as far as I can tell. I tried a few 4x12 options, but wasn't thrilled with the sound yet. Wondered what you're using since it sounds so good...
I use Basket TV Mix

David Houck

Experienced
I was enjoying the demo'ing of the scenes, and then the song started, which turned out to be just wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom