AX8 Teaser Video

It's funny watching the LED rings alias with the camera's frame rate.

Funny I was thinking I'd like to see some t and a in the vid. But whatever turns u on [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a close-up that shows 8 blocks very similar to the FX8 screen. Is that a different variation on showing the grid (maybe just the blocks in use?), or is that what you have your 8 switches assigned to? If the latter, why are amp and cab on footswitches (genuine curiosity)?

If you guys pause the video on the screen closeup, you can see the 8 blocks and their bypass states? I'm assuming. Also that tab is called "fx" and the one right next to it is called "Layout" so I'm guessing it shows as the 8x4 matrix or whatever its suppose to be.

Just my guesses and assumptions of course.

If you guys pause the video on the screen closeup, you can see the 8 blocks and their bypass states? I'm assuming. Also that tab is called "fx" and the one right next to it is called "Layout" so I'm guessing it shows as the 8x4 matrix or whatever its suppose to be.

Just my guesses and assumptions of course.

Correct. The page shown assigns the switches to the desired effects. But you can have more than 8 effects in a preset. For example, you could have 12 effects in a preset. You then assign which of those effects you want to be able to switch on and off via the footswitches.

Correct. The page shown assigns the switches to the desired effects. But you can have more than 8 effects in a preset. For example, you could have 12 effects in a preset. You then assign which of those effects you want to be able to switch on and off via the footswitches.

is it possible to run it as a 4 preset + 4 CC\pedal switch for effect block ?

Only interested in the price. I already have an Axe Fx II/foot controller which I'd prefer to leave at home. This would be perfect for gigging.

Greets. As other said above, this would be great for gigs, letting the "big brother" safe at home. Just 2 questions if you are so kind:

1) Will be able to exchange presets between fx II and this? I mean, can I make a preset in fx 2, at home, and then move it to the Ax8 for giggin?
2) I LOOOOOVE the sound of the lead guitar in this video. Could someone tell what amp/cab is used so I can make something similar in my fx 2?

Thanks in advance

You can store blocks from the AxeFx into your Blocks library and copy them to the AX8. Must be FW18 or higher.

The preset uses the Friedman HBE model and Factory cab 57 (H75).

Mark

Ha is it ever a question which amp sim you use! I can't get away from them friedmans either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom