Bug? AX8 suddenly sending input1 signal to OUT1 Left

That’s assuming the event would be recorded. And maybe that is already happening for the developers, but still haven’t found it. Believe me, it’s been hunted down. I don’t want to list the hours I’ve spent on this one thing and not found it.

FAS devices really aren’t that expensive. They aren’t a single effect, they recreate the entire signal and more, and I’d say that similar quality devices are priced similarly or even more, and separate devices are definitely way more expensive. I just don’t think “these are expensive” really justifies much. And many who own them say it’s best-in-class - I could see them the gear being way more expensive, but it’s not.

The more data we can get the better. If you happen to notice it more on 2 presets, please upload them. DM me if you don’t want to share to everyone. USB seems to be a theme, and AX8-Edit was open in most reports. We need to be able to say “do this, do this, then do this and there’s the bug” to fix it.

Thanks!

I’ve never, ever had this happen to me on a gig in 3x a week or more gigs since day 1 of the AX8 release. I don’t think it’s something to fear, but we would like to solve it.
Thanks for addressing it chris!!

Back
Top Bottom