AX8 style Bass preset..help

SeeD

Fractal Fanatic
Hi,i own a Axe Fx II. And i made a new bass preset (on my axe fx II)
But i would like to share a nice bass preset with the Ax8 guys :)
So could someone with the knowledge,use Fractool and load and save this (my preset) and share it here in AX8 format ???

So that i can share it on my acount on axe-change ?

Can you also check that scene 1 is dirty,and scene 2 is clean ??
I know the Y state is empty (this is right)

Here is the preset :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pk9gehrghjs9aca/Bass AX8 Style SeeD Fw 7.01.syx?dl=0

here is preset for Ax8
Thanks seed
it sounds great
scene 1 is dirty,and scene 2 is clean
There are not many factory or user presets for bass on the Ax8
It would be nice if you upload more
This will help bassists to Join the Ax8 Family

Attachments

• Bass AX8 Style SeeD Fw 7.01(AX8).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 287
I have one that "I" think is really good. I've been using it for my Geddy Lee Jazz bass several times a month and it just kills for clean stuff IMO :)

I'll have to post it up here later this evening - I'm actually using it tonight at rehearsal as I have bass duties this weekend ;)

I have one that "I" think is really good. I've been using it for my Geddy Lee Jazz bass several times a month and it just kills for clean stuff IMO :)

I'll have to post it up here later this evening - I'm actually using it tonight at rehearsal as I have bass duties this weekend ;)

Please post it up!! I'm on bass duties this weekend too. Well, 70% bass / 30% guitar.

Ok here it is,.. let me know whatcha all think :)

I'm running Direct/FOH w/IEM's

This is also for my Jazz bass with American Vintage Jazz pup's in it. I run both pickup volumes wide open and the tone knob at 50% - I play with a pick and fingers depending on the song - Pick for faster aggressive stuff, fingers for slower songs.

Attachments

• Rick Bass Jazz II.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 157
Ok here it is,.. let me know whatcha all think :)

I'm running Direct/FOH w/IEM's

This is also for my Jazz bass with American Vintage Jazz pup's in it. I run both pickup volumes wide open and the tone knob at 50% - I play with a pick and fingers depending on the song - Pick for faster aggressive stuff, fingers for slower songs.

Thanks! I'll download and try it out at rehearsal tonight.

Back
Top Bottom