Bug? AX8 strange noise with every preset

Flame

Hi !

I got an AX8 few days ago, everything was great, I was trying out some presets, made some myself etc..
And this morning, I turn it on, and I got this strange noise / kind of slow attack sometimes on every preset, which slowly goes away when I stop playing.

I reinstalled the firmware 10.01, downloaded the factory presets, nothing changed, still the same noise..

If any of you can help, I don't know what can I do to fix this..

Here's what it sounds like :

Thanks a lot !

If you could let us know what you're connecting the AX8 to, how your recording, including a detailed signal chain, it would help us be able to provide possible causes and offer viable solutions.

My bad, the signal chain goes from my guitar to the AX8 to a Tascam US-122 mkII via a 1/4" cable using Cubase 8 to record.
I didn't change anything to my setup since I got it, I just turned on the AX8 this morning and I had this noise was there.

My bad, the signal chain goes from my guitar to the AX8 to a Tascam US-122 mkII via a 1/4" cable using Cubase 8 to record.
I didn't change anything to my setup since I got it, I just turned on the AX8 this morning and I had this noise was there.

Hello there. i just got my ax8 brand new and i noticed the same behaviour. Did you solve the problem?

Unfortunately no..
I contacted the Fractal Audio System support, they did not find the origin of the problem but after an exchange of some mails, they redirected me to my dealer in Europe to solve the problem..
That's where I am at this moment.. :/
I will update this thread as soon as I know what is the issue with my AX8

Back
Top Bottom