AX8 starts automatically scrolling banks

evhsid

Hi, wondering if anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it. I tried searching but didn’t find anything.

I use F1 hold to pull up bank of presets and F2 for bank up, F3 bank down. After about 15 minutes playing, if I press and hold F1, it will automatically start scrolling banks up on its own, and if I hit F3 it will start scrolling banks down and the only way to stop it is hit a preset or F1 again.
If I power down and back up, it goes back to normal where F1 hold pulls up a bank and then I can bank up/down with F2 and F3.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi, wondering if anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it. I tried searching but didn’t find anything.

I use F1 hold to pull up bank of presets and F2 for bank up, F3 bank down. After about 15 minutes playing, if I press and hold F1, it will automatically start scrolling banks up on its own, and if I hit F3 it will start scrolling banks down and the only way to stop it is hit a preset or F1 again.
If I power down and back up, it goes back to normal where F1 hold pulls up a bank and then I can bank up/down with F2 and F3.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi evhsid,

I'm currently facing the exact same issue.

Did you had any answers from fractal support ? Did you manage to fix the issue and how ?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

It could seems a little bit strange but try this, it worked for me :

Press the switch rapidly for around 40-50 times (turn the unit Off before you do this) and then check if the problem is still there.

This can be caused by dust/dirt in the switch, so another option would be to use a little bit of air if available with the switch but do NOT use any chemical sprays.

Hope it will be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom