AX8 Sound Bug (sizzle broken cable noise) need help!

JENKOEXPERIENCE

Hey Guys,

been having my AX8 for 3 years now and never had a problem on stage or in the studio. This morning I wanted to start my recording session and suddenly I have that sizzle/crack sound mainly in my crunch and lead tones. Never experienced that before and it seems to be in all other amps too though i mainly play the Friedmans. I tried different cables, guitars, outputs (also spdif), muted every block, played with the input gate and now i am out of options. Have 3 gigs next week and this really sucks! Hope you guys can help.

I recorded the bug...it is really weird..sounds like a part of the sound stays normal and the other half gets cut half from a gate kind of sound and sizzled like from a broken cable.

Looking forward for your ideas!

Last edited:
please upload your preset so we can try ourselves. did you check your levels? does it tickle any of the red LEDs ?
it tickles the red LED's very rarely but just on the bridge PU and when I stroke really hard (i guess this is ok because when i turned the level down form the input gate the bug did not change)...i attached the preset here..thanks!

Attachments

• JENKO 812W.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom