AX8 Shipped, So.........

rnjscooter

Power User
I am an AXE FXII freak, and have bought an AX8 for my church. Anyone have any threads where I could go to for input on getting started? Questions like can any AXE FX presets be transferred or do I need to start from scratch? etc etc....... Thanks Everyone!

I am an AXE FXII freak, and have bought an AX8 for my church. Anyone have any threads where I could go to for input on getting started? Questions like can any AXE FX presets be transferred or do I need to start from scratch? etc etc....... Thanks Everyone!

Also maybe a flat pedalboard of some kind to mount?

There are tons of threads about Ax set ups. It just depends what you want on a board and how big you want to go. There are a few monster size pedal boards out there (like 38x16) and there are guys who use their Ax not mounted to any boards with no additional exp pedals.

The manual has some information for those users that are familiar with the Axe Fx. Have you downloaded and read it, yet?

Hi. Do you mean your church bought an AX8, and you get to use it?

Questions like can any AXE FX presets be transferred or do I need to start from scratch? etc etc....... Thanks Everyone!

Here's some presets to get started with. Mostly ambient tones effects set at 90% in parallel. Maybe change the Reverb style to "Asylum Hall", I've been digging that verb lately. My church just bought one so I had to copy these without my Pedal 1 Pedal 2 modifiers. ;)

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 2R Ambient.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CarolAnn Ambient.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Comet60 Ambient.syx
  • DrZ38 Ambient.syx
  • JVM800 Ambient.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
  • KeithUrban Ambient.syx
  • Matchless Ambient.syx
  • Shiva Ambient.syx
that sounded like he bought one to use for church so you prob uses his ii at the bars and clubs

I am on the list for a 2nd one for the other guitarist in my rock band. I could also see throwing it my backpack for a flydate, verses hauling the AxeFXII

Here's some presets to get started with. Mostly ambient tones effects set at 90% in parallel. Maybe change the Reverb style to "Asylum Hall", I've been digging that verb lately. My church just bought one so I had to copy these without my Pedal 1 Pedal 2 modifiers. ;)

Enjoy.

Sweet, thanks so much! It arrives Wed!

Back
Top Bottom