• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? AX8 Preset Select Freezes

MikeD

Inspired
At first I thought it was one of those things but t has now happened 3 times in two weeks... frustrating in that I cannot reproduce it on demand.

The issue: I press F1 to put me into preset select mode and the display shows the preset list. At this point I can usually use F2 and F3 to scroll the preset banks. What happens is that I can only scroll one way (iow one of the F2 or F3 switches no longer functions and I can only scroll one way). Only way I found to get functionality back is to power the AX8 off and back on.

I don't think it is a physical issue as the switches work fine after the hard reset.

Curious, is anyone else experiencing this ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom