AX8 "Peep Durple" Organ Preset

Here's an AX8 preset I created to bring the suggestion of Organ accompaniment to a guitar part. This is one AX8 track over just bass and drums I whipped up in Logic. External 1 controls the rate of the rotary. By changing the rate you enhance the illusion. Slower rates also reveal a nice "grindy" character. The amp is a Plexi 100W and I left a volume block in place that you could use to lower the level of the guitar. The "Organ" is created from a gate, pitch shifter, filter, compressor, drive, PEQ, and Rotary. The pitch block creates the "drawbars", so if you were to translate this preset to the Axe-Fx II, you could have twice as many of those.

Wow, that is fantastic.

I don't know and I'm possibly the least tech savvy member of this group so hopefully someone more qualified might answer, but, as there is a converter that adapts Axe-FX sounds to AX8, is there one that does it the other way....and definitely a GREAT sound. I have it on my AX8. Worth pursuing.

Here's an AX8 preset I created to bring the suggestion of Organ accompaniment to a guitar part. This is one AX8 track over just bass and drums I whipped up in Logic. External 1 controls the rate of the rotary. By changing the rate you enhance the illusion. Slower rates also reveal a nice "grindy" character. The amp is a Plexi 100W and I left a volume block in place that you could use to lower the level of the guitar. The "Organ" is created from a gate, pitch shifter, filter, compressor, drive, PEQ, and Rotary. The pitch block creates the "drawbars", so if you were to translate this preset to the Axe-Fx II, you could have twice as many of those.

Great, thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom