AX8 "Peep Durple" Organ Preset

Here's an AX8 preset I created to bring the suggestion of Organ accompaniment to a guitar part. This is one AX8 track over just bass and drums I whipped up in Logic. (I solo'd the guitar part and did a second pass on the bounce.) External 1 controls the rate of the rotary. By changing the rate you enhance the illusion. Slower rates also reveal a nice "grindy" character. The amp is a Plexi 100W and I left a volume block in place that you could use to lower the level of the guitar. The "Organ" is created from a gate, pitch shifter, filter, compressor, drive, PEQ, and Rotary. The pitch block creates the "drawbars", so if you were to translate this preset to the Axe-Fx II, you could have twice as many of those.

Shouldn't this go in the AX8 Preset thread?

M@: I somehow lost track of this thread earlier in the year. I'll have to give your presets a closer look and see whether I can learn anything that'll improve my own Hammond preset. Based upon the comments I've just (finally) finished reading, we've probably taken a similar approach.

Thanks a lot Rex / yek
I was able to dial a preset also on XL :D

If you can get the blocks to farfisa ;)
I prepare the patch to XL :cool:
Hmmm..."blocks to farfisa"...teach me what you mean, and maybe I can help.

Attachments

• Far-Out-Fisa M@-Comp 1.syx
    145 bytes · Views: 30
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-Chorus 1.syx
    175 bytes · Views: 29
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-Cab 1.syx
    269 bytes · Views: 25
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-Reverb 1.syx
    311 bytes · Views: 25
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-ParaEQ 1.syx
    103 bytes · Views: 28
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-Gate 1.syx
    109 bytes · Views: 25
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-Amp 1.syx
    739 bytes · Views: 27
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-Filter 1.syx
    115 bytes · Views: 27
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@-Pitch 1.syx
    567 bytes · Views: 33
And here's @Admin M@ 's Peep Durple preset, converted for Mk I/II, XL, and XL+ (@AlGrenadine 's FracTool truly is amazingly handy):

Attachments

• Far-Out-Fisa M@(AxeFx II XL).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@(AxeFx II).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Far-Out-Fisa M@(AxeFx II XL+).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
This AX8 preset sounded great on my Axe 2 using the FracTool converter. Just added a enhancer block at the end since I play/record in stereo. Thanks!

Awesome, just joined an acoustic duo (well she plays acoustic anyway ;) ) and one of the songs we play is House of the Rising Sun. I think I find my patch for that one!

Back
Top Bottom