AX8 pedal extension by Voes.be

What am I missing. Went to web site to order an MC-5jr but got error when sending a message to "contact" link. Does anyone know if these are available and how to order if they are available? Voes you listening here?

What am I missing. Went to web site to order an MC-5jr but got error when sending a message to "contact" link. Does anyone know if these are available and how to order if they are available? Voes you listening here?

Here: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/new-midicontroller-voes-mc-series.125226/

Patrick is very nice guy to deal with and his midi board is very cool, also has a PC editor, very good product.
This is his email: patrickvoes@gmail.com
Good luck.

I'm building something like this with a friend of mine in an old Rivera footswitch I got for free. I'm excited to see if we can work it out, but he's pretty good at the technical stuff and knows how to program, so I believe I am in good hands. ;)

I tried just now withou problem.
in any case @Roadrunner gave you the direct mail ;)

I've been thinking about this since I saw your FB post last night.

I'm not sure if I need one as my patches are pretty simple, but I do use scenes a lot, and I'm thinking of getting one just because I fancy having it

Looks like the GAS is back.....

For me is very important tu have the footswitch to controls the stomps in realtime.
I use only one preset for a gig.

For me is very important tu have the footswitch to controls the stomps in realtime.
I use only one preset for a gig.

Ah, I wanted to do the same but because I'm in a covers band playing a few different styles of music I couldn't help myself in building a range of patches and I'm heading towards a patch per song. I figured when I go from Van Halen and Rainbow to Stevie Wonder and pop stuff it'd be rude not to make use of the different amps considering what's in the AX8

Ah, I wanted to do the same but because I'm in a covers band playing a few different styles of music I couldn't help myself in building a range of patches and I'm heading towards a patch per song. I figured when I go from Van Halen and Rainbow to Stevie Wonder and pop stuff it'd be rude not to make use of the different amps considering what's in the AX8

I do almost the same with my personal Project :)
For this reason I need to extend the foot switch :)

Back
Top Bottom