AX8 on TV

Hi Scott. I'm heading to Phoenix a few days after NAMM. Are we hanging? I have a house concert I'm doing near Scottsdale. it's not really open to the public but it's not completely closed either. If you want come to that. Or let me know if you want to get together with other Fractal family members. :0)
Absolutely. I have had a few people pm me about this. Let me know the day. Thursday's are bad, but any other day would work. I assume this would be between the 25-29. Arizona peeps what say you?

this was broadcast yesterday morning but it was shot back in the first week of December. My first real run of doing my music with the AX8. All of the shows in November with it where sideman shows. Easy. :0) this on was a breeze to walk in with my double gigbag and small laptop case and pull out the AX8 and plug straight in and they all loved the tone.

Please excuse that first couple of notes and bend. It was 8am! There still isn't enough coffee I can drink to be able to play my best at that early in the morning. :0)

View attachment 29604 View attachment 29605

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S4019203.shtml?cat=11121#.VppT769OKrV
as always, Larry.... GREAT stuff!

The Dava picks are awesome aren't they! :0)

These are my favorites now:
PrimeToneJazzIIISculptedPlectra-11.png

The regular Ultex Jazz III's work too.

Hey Larry,

I'm really looking forward to seeing you play LIVE this Thursday night at the Anaheim Marriott stage. Are you going to be using the AX8 by chance & is this a full band too? Winter NAMM is right around the corner & I hope we can catch up.

Either way, I'll see ya in a few days!

X

PS - The drinks are on me too!

Dude you really don't want to know!!! :) TV stations are really bad when it comes to Audio Not what goes out to the air but inside the studio and mixing board etc. I was coming out of a headphone Tap into my Little JBL iPhone Speaker!! I had to Not hum because i wouldn't here my playing or the track it was so quiet in there it was funny but every one else was quiet and really nice!

I could tell you were having a hard time hearing the track when it dropped down. I did a couple TV gigs years back and it was exactly the same. Regardless, it sounded great at always!

Back
Top Bottom