AX8 Noodling in Canada Video

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
I am in Canada with the Fractal AX8 and took some time to noodle around with it. I went on too long feel free to hit stop if you want :) This thing sounds FAB and my guitar looks like it's on fire in the Canadian sun.

Man, I'm surfing the gear page and see there's an AX8 in Canada, I simply couldn't handle it so I come over here and what's the first thing I see?;) Can't wait to get mine. Is it as good as we think it's going to be?

Man, I'm surfing the gear page and see there's an AX8 in Canada, I simply couldn't handle it so I come over here and what's the first thing I see?;) Can't wait to get mine. Is it as good as we think it's going to be?

Oh ya!!!!!

This is taking me somewhere. I'm not sure where but somewhere. Playing is great and the tone is even better. Thanks for the video.

I am in Canada with the Fractal AX8 and took some time to noodle around with it. I went on too long feel free to hit stop if you want :) This thing sounds FAB and my guitar looks like it's on fire in the Canadian sun.

Tasty, Tasty, Stuff. Roll Vol down just nice man but still pinched Harmonics love it. Yeah your Gibby looks pretty damn good in the Sun too. Enjoy a "NAFTA" tomorrow. Mexican Coke in the bottle and some Crown, the NAFTA, as my friend Ron Thorn calls it!

Beautiful guitar, beautiful tone, beautiful playing!

Always wanted a cherry sunburst LP, but as soon as I could afford one, they shot up in price by a grand mehh

Back
Top Bottom