DTS

Experienced

PRESETS
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ihymsiud223klj/AX8 HG Monsters.zip?dl=0

Hi guys! It's been a while, since I've had time to play my guitar. But now I did and I got my hands dirty with dialing some Monster tones. I've always loved the Bogner Uberschall and Diezel high gain tones, but never really got them dialed in the way I would like them to sound. But today I think, that I nailed them. Recto and 5153 on the other hand are very familiar amps for me and I did some cool presets with them as well. All the presets use Factory Cabs (which I love BTW). So just import them using AX8 Edit and test them. :)

So this is my FREE High Gain presets pack for you guys to check out. Hope you enjoy them!

All the feedback is always welcome !

-DTS

EDIT

High Gain Monsters Preset Pack 2 Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g4nju25rvui0n0/AX8 HG Monsters 2.zip?dl=0

Last edited:
I REALLY liked these! Especially the Uberschall. A bit too gainy for my taste (or guitar) but apart from that, fits right in a mix.
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: DTS
I find myself liking the PV 5150 model better than the 5153, which surprised me. I never liked the PV when I played it in stores.

Hi DTS
Can I ask what your setup was when you dialed these in? Amp, monitors, speakers etc...

Just curious as I will be trying these from ax8 straight into XiTone active wedges. Wondering how this will translate to my setup. Also sounds like these tones would be best for lower tunings?

Thx
Tim

Hi DTS
Can I ask what your setup was when you dialed these in? Amp, monitors, speakers etc...

Just curious as I will be trying these from ax8 straight into XiTone active wedges. Wondering how this will translate to my setup. Also sounds like these tones would be best for lower tunings?

Thx
Tim

My Setup:
Mayones Regius 6 -> AX8 -> Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 -> AKG K550 Headphones. I have also used these in my band rehearsals with CLR monitor. I just take the Enhancer Block OFF 'cause I have a mono setup for Live.

My Mayones is in Drop C tuning and I play in Drop A with my band, so yeah :) I guess these are well suited for low tunings.

OP HAS BEEN UPDATED AS WELL WITH FOUR (4) NEW PRESETS!!!!!
ENGL Savage and FAS Modern are the "Brighter ones" and Friedman HBE and Mark IV are more in the "Darker side".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom