(AX8) Making of the Star Wars Theme (Guitar Orchestra) - Inside the Tracks

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
As requested, here's a look inside the 50+ tracks of AX8 guitar behind the "Star Wars Theme (Guitar Orchestra)" I released a few weeks ago. There's a lot going on here, so hopefully these more stripped down mixes will be fun for everyone.

Full video, for those who missed it...

Last edited:
Ok Cooper, that's just awesome. I've always thought you were a seriously talented player since I saw your solo a week stuff (DT in particular), but this is just pure genius. Hands down, you have amazed me. (And... that is not easy to do given that I have been a guitar geek for over 30 years.) That arrangement is now on my "wow" list, which is pretty freaking elite.
I'm just glad there are guys like you out there to keep inspiring me.

Very much appreciate all the kind words. Glad you all are enjoying it as much as you are! I love the piece as a whole, but it's almost more fun hearing some of the dozens of parts in more detail, at least to me.

So great, as a fellow guitarist and Star Was fan, I'm so glad you created this and shared it with the world. This is impressive on so many levels.

That is an incredibly impressive piece of work. The multitude of t-shirts to go with it is nice icing on that cake of fantastic guitar work.

Back
Top Bottom