AX8 makes a delay between switching presets

Genri Buk

Hey. I do not know English well. Sorry)) My AX8 makes a delay between switching presets (there is no seamless, there is also a delay if I switch from X to Y. X drive channel .Y clean channel.) I changed the global settings.This is much better.I do not believe Fractal can release such a The device with such data. Help. Presets are very simple. There are not many effects.

This has nothing to do with the number of effects. Changing presets always causes a mute to avoid popping when the new Amp is loaded in.
There is no real "seamless" transition - this is something which will be possible with the Axe-FX III channels.

There are some ways to comb with that, though.
A lot of stuff is stated here in the forum, or you may found a solution for your problem on the wiki.
I tend to use drive pedals in front and/or assign a scene controller to the input trim, working fine. Also, changing the preset on the last note instead of the first masks this issue.

This has nothing to do with the number of effects.

Actually, it has. Scene transitions are faster if cpu load is low. Never ideal, though.

Seamless switching is not only the domain of Axe Fx III - dual amps in II work flawlessly for my taste.

Actually, it has. Scene transitions are faster if cpu load is low. Never ideal, though.

Seamless switching is not only the domain of Axe Fx III - dual amps in II work flawlessly for my taste.
You're right here. I thought he was especially referring to preset change, there I didn't found that the number of effects will make a significant difference in switching.

Thank you so much. You could send me a preset. In which the delay is minimal. I could learn from his example. I need to use a clean and congested amplifier channel, rhythm, solo, clean with minimal delay.

Back
Top Bottom