AX8 Magnetic Glow-in-the-Dark labels - coming January 2016! Pics and details within...

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hello folks! I'm really pleased and excited to be able to finally unveil the upcoming KickTags Modular Glow-in-the-Dark Magnetic Labelling System for the Fractal AX8 and FX8 boards!

These will be constructed with the same materials as the latest gen MFC labels (4mm thick laser-cut acrylic), will include embedded Neodymium magnets for extra strength and will include interchangeable Text Labels and Tiles, which are the same as, and therefore fully compatible with the Fractal MFC (great if you own an MFC and and FX8/AX8 or all three!!).

For the first time, a new Surround has been designed, specifically for the F-Switches on the AX8 and FX8, that can take TWO text labels, to cater for the excellent setup flexibility possible with those switches.
Main Surrounds will be available in two configurations just as the MFC ones, with one version just capable of holding a Text Label and one that can also take a Tile. This way, you can be as plain and ninja as you like with your board, or dress it up with Tiles that incorporate graphics, colours or even glow-in-the-dark looper symbols for total flexibility.

Pricing and more details coming soon and I expect the first run to be available early in January 2016.

If you want to find out more about the labelling system and how the magnetic Tiles and Text Labels work with the Surrounds, head on over to www.kicktags.com and check out the explainer video.

I spent a lot of time tweaking these to make them as functionally practical, yet elegant and slick as I could. I really hope you like them too :)

Sukh

pic3_zpsprjudhzd.jpg

pic4_zpsm7b2ry8u.jpg

pic5_zpssr0411jp.jpg

pic11_zpszwzg13e0.jpg

pic1_zpsvwgynfip.jpg

pic7_zpsefpoxopm.jpg

pic10_zpsaulvt96b.jpg

pic6_zpsysgculan.jpg

The look amazing Sukh! I am really very impressed with the quality of my new MFC KickTags - and their ability to glow in the dark is almost sorcery!!! So the inter-changeability of the labels between MFC and AX8/FX8 will be a big added bonus for me. I will definitely have a set as soon as they are available. The AX8 and FX8 are very flexible and allow a number of options in the way in which the user can set them up - and I think therefore an additional bonus of these labels is the way in which they will be a immediate reminder of the way you have your unit configured and what does what!

The look amazing Sukh! I am really very impressed with the quality of my new MFC KickTags - and their ability to glow in the dark is almost sorcery!!! So the inter-changeability of the labels between MFC and AX8/FX8 will be a big added bonus for me. I will definitely have a set as soon as they are available. The AX8 and FX8 are very flexible and allow a number of options in the way in which the user can set them up - and I think therefore an additional bonus of these labels is the way in which they will be a immediate reminder of the way you have your unit configured and what does what!

Thanks dude - really appreciate the kind comments and genuinely delighted that you like your MFC labels.

First and foremost (and somewhat selfishly), I always design these things in a way they'll work for me, and I know I'll end up with an AX8 at some point in the future so the ability to share labels between the two was important for me. And, the way I've always thought is, if that's useful for me, then I hope it'll be useful for others...

Anyway, thanks again for the post matey.

Cheers!
Sukh

Hey folks!

A quick update for all those that have PM'd and asked to be kept updated (figured it easier in this thread than individual emails):

The parts are now all being made, and I'll be getting magnets and glow labels prepped, ready for the arrival of the parts in the first week of January 2016.

Pricing and more information over the next couple of weeks, and the website will be updated then too. Once that's done, I'll post here and let you all know.

Finally, as always (as many have asked), I don't operate a wait list I'm afraid... but if you're interested in a set, drop me an email at sukh@kicktags.com and I'll email you the day before I add them to the store.

Hope you're all well :)

Sukh

Great job my friend. I think you'll have my request for both: my MFC (yes another set but I'm in love with the quality of you labels, I own every stage of your development) and my AX8. Congrats!

Hey folks! Hope you're all doing well. Where the hell did January go?!!

Anyway, given I said I'd release these in January, I thought I'd give you a quick update...

All the Surrounds are ready, magnetic backings and Neodymium magnets attached, and they're looking quite splendid.

The last thing to sort out is the default set of text labels that will come with the F-Switches, which needed a little fine-tuning before I start making them. Fine tuning is now done, however, and I'll be cutting those in prep during this week. So....

The AX8 and FX8 labels WILL be launching next Saturday, 6th February :)

For all those that have emailed asking to be notified, I'll mail you separately with more details and pricing info as soon as I've worked it out, and I'll post a final update here later in the week with full details.

Thanks for the patience to all those waiting - I know you're going to love these (and I can't wait to get an AX8 myself to put them on!!)

Cheers!
Sukh

Hello AX Friends!

This'll be the last post from me in this thread, as I'll start a new one later today, because I'm pleased to say that the KickTags Modular Glow Labelling system will be launching for the AX8 and FX8 tonight!!

More details later in a new thread. Many thanks for all the posts and emails... I'm really pleased with how these new labels work and can't wait to start using them myself!

Cheers,
Sukh

12645003_970655026346958_1606665998583091406_n_zps8jtncffn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom