AX8 MacOS Ventura

ravi

Does anyone know if the AX8 compatible with macOS Ventura? I am currently running macOS Monterey and it works but would like to upgrade my OS.

Thanks I will give it a try .. once I upgrade on my MacBook Pro, I can't revert back to old OS in case there is issue with AX8 not working. Hence my hesitation.

Thanks I will give it a try .. once I upgrade on my MacBook Pro, I can't revert back to old OS in case there is issue with AX8 not working. Hence my hesitation.
Hope it all works out. It works for me but I’m no expert on these matters.

Thanks Hanuman, Separate question on looper ... which I can't find on form. I have an AX8 and when I use the looper and play to say a rhythm track I that I create I noticed the volume drops when I play over it. I was using the "LooperDemo (I think it was called)" preset that came with the AX8. Any thoughts or where I can find in the form?

Thanks Hanuman, Separate question on looper ... which I can't find on form. I have an AX8 and when I use the looper and play to say a rhythm track I that I create I noticed the volume drops when I play over it. I was using the "LooperDemo (I think it was called)" preset that came with the AX8. Any thoughts or where I can find in the form?
I don't use the looper but if the volume is dropping on your loop track have you checked the Mix or Output levels in the Looper block?

Back
Top Bottom