AX8 Live - Little Wing cover

Awesome performance ! - I'm reminded of the very nice version of this song on a Sting album many years ago with Dominic Miller playing guitar.
Your embellishments also hint of touches of Jeff Beck here and there.
FWIW, I've watched many of your posted videos and am always glad I took the time to do so. Carry On!!!

Last edited:
I would like to thanks all of you one by one! I am honored by your comments.
Thanks to Fractal for these amazing products :)
Marco, I’ve told you this before but this video deserves it again...you are a heck of a singer. Your guitar playing and tone is outstanding but lots of dudes are good at those things. It’s rare to see a guy who can play lights out, have killer tone and feel and sing as good as about anyone can. Thank you for sharing. Like I said last time I am going to try and see your band as soon as I can get a vacation to Italy.

Marco, I’ve told you this before but this video deserves it again...you are a heck of a singer. Your guitar playing and tone is outstanding but lots of dudes are good at those things. It’s rare to see a guy who can play lights out, have killer tone and feel and sing as good as about anyone can. Thank you for sharing. Like I said last time I am going to try and see your band as soon as I can get a vacation to Italy.

wow I am honored!! But I am not a singer and I know my limits :)
If you come in Italy you are welcome. In the meantime I will be in NAMM,. Are you there?
Thank you very much and happy new year

Back
Top Bottom