AX8 LED FAQ?

jzucker

Experienced
Is there a FAQ for LED behavior? For some reason, no matter what channel or bank i'm on the RED led on channel 1 is on and F3 is blinking green. I thought at one time, the LED next to the switch engaged when I selected a channel?

For some reason, no matter what channel or bank i'm on the RED led on channel 1 is on
Do you mean the red LED on footswitch 1? That's telling you you're on scene 1. Which every preset would be when you first call it up.

and F3 is blinking green.
Because you probably have F3 mapped to tempo. So it's giving you a visual indicator of the tempo.

I thought at one time, the LED next to the switch engaged when I selected a channel?
What's a channel on the AX8? That's not a word that applies to the AX8.

The buttons 1-8 which are assigned to presets. Is there no way to illuminate which preset you have active?
If the foot switches are assigned to presets the green LED is illuminated to indicate which current preset in the bank is active.

that's not happening. All 8 buttons are assigned to presets and no green light illuminates to indcate which preset is active

that's not happening. All 8 buttons are assigned to presets and no green light illuminates to indcate which preset is active
:( I left my AX8 at my rehearsal space. Maybe someone with a unit in hand can double check?

Are the 8 blocks on the screen labeled “P1”, “P2”, etc or do they say something else?

When you’re in Footswitch mode, and the switches are assigned to presets, the green LED will light if that preset is active. In fact, you could make them all light up green by choosing Preset 1 in a particular bank and assigning them all to P1.

When you’re in Sticky Preset Mode, the switch for the current preset will have a blinking green LED.

If you don’t assign any of them to presets and you use Single Preset mode to change presets, you won’t see a green LED for the current preset. The screen will tell you where you are though.

Did you ever find a solution to your problem because I am having the same issue. I remember at one time that the green indicator lit up with whatever switch was selected, 1-8. Thanks for any help that you can offer. I am slightly above illiterate when it comes to this unit. :)

Back
Top Bottom