AX8 kickin it at Tremblant Blues Festival

Cainer

Experienced
man it's really doing the job for me. I've had lots of folks come up and ask about the tone etc. They can't believe its not an ''amp''. Loving it :)

oThfhJQ.jpg

man it's really doing the job for me. I've had lots of folks come up and ask about the tone etc. They can't believe its not an ''amp''. Loving it :)

The AX8 is definitely doing the job for me too...I've gotten more then a few queries from guitar players saying "great tones, but what are you playing thru, I don't see any amps" and are baffled when I say everything your hearing is this little box on the floor plugged right into the PA. A die-hard tube guy has seen us play several times and always enthuses about my tones and the versatility, etc. of the AX8, but says "I'll still never buy one...I just don't do digital" :D

The AX8 is definitely doing the job for me too...I've gotten more then a few queries from guitar players saying "great tones, but what are you playing thru, I don't see any amps" and are baffled when I say everything your hearing is this little box on the floor plugged right into the PA. A die-hard tube guy has seen us play several times and always enthuses about my tones and the versatility, etc. of the AX8, but says "I'll still never buy one...I just don't do digital" :D
lol - sounds familiar! I played one venue where there was a Deluxe Reverb behind me (unused) as part of the backline, and a guy came up and asked "Is your Deluxe stock?" I told him I use an AX8, then he asked what kind of speakers were in the Deluxe - it took like 4 quesitons before he finally ogt that I wasn't using the actual amp.

Back
Top Bottom