AX8 jazz noodle in 7/8 recording

same here....great great tone!! please please :) share your preset! nice playing as well.
not to many jazz tones around here, so, this one is really welcome!

Great tone! Don't immediately recognize the head, but it's certainly reminiscent of some of Metheny's more traditional jazz stuff (or perhaps it's your phrasing and technique).

Recorded by Iphone front camera, sound coming from 1 (one!) small genelec studio monitor used later for a musicvideo recording in the same room.
The Bludojai Clean is just sublime.

10 points to whoever guesses the song :

The tune is, All the things you are. Nice playing and tone.

Very nice! I love all kind of tones but sometimes is very refreshing to hear something that is not just high gain or distorted :)

Ack! Should have known it was All The Things You Are! Crazy, I associated it with older Metheny and now realize that was due to his version off Question and Answer.

:)
But Pat's version is in 4/4 as I recall so in that sense this is more stolen from Mehldau who is a huge influence!
Patches for everyone! (Can't remember if this was the Bludo or the Tweed that I tried for the first time the day of the recording)
I'm also gonna throw in a super wet Bludo for late night chords for you sick sick people who like that stuff.

Attachments

• Bludo Clean Big.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Bludo Clean.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Tweed Clean Jazz.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 52
Recorded by Iphone front camera, sound coming from 1 (one!) small genelec studio monitor used later for a musicvideo recording in the same room.
The Bludojai Clean is just sublime.

10 points to whoever guesses the song :

All the things you are ...... nice playing, love your tone

Great playing!

It is indeed quite Mehldau'ish and I mean that in a good way

and actually some of the phrasing at the end is also Metheny sounding.

Jens

As expected, tried the presets but did not sound anithing close... :(:oops::rolleyes: It's still the guitar player that makes the tone... ;) Thank's for sharing anyway...

Back
Top Bottom