AX8 Guns and Roses Custom Presets -- Attn Moke!

dsouza

Experienced
@Moke

Where can I find your custom presets specifically for G&R mostly UYI and AFD songs?

I want them for AX8 specifically and also to work on a fender stratocaster nicely.

I don't own a Gibson Les Paul at this time and don't feel like buying one to learn a few songs.

The songs I'm interested in playing the most are Heaven's Door, You could be mine, November Rain, Civil War, Sweet child of mine.

Also since I don't want your complete AX8 pack how much will it cost me just for this aritist?

Can you leave a link directly to the page?

Cheers
D

Hi dsouza,

I don't have any G&R Artist presets. There may be one or two in my AX8 'Clean to Mean' packs. But those are the Factory presets, redialed in a more useable, four scene 'Clean to Mean' configuration.

There are a lot of good G&R presets that I have heard. Have you tried some of the ones in Axe-Change?

Last edited:
Hi dsouza,

I don't have any G&R Artist presets. There may be one or two in my AX8 'Clean to Mean' packs. But those are the Factory presets, redialed in a more useable, four scene 'Clean to Mean' configuration.

There are a lot of good G&R presets that I have heard. Have you tried some of the ones in Axe-Change?
Cool.

I do a lot of personal Custom Presets. But one preset can exceed the price of all three AX8 'Clean to Mean' packs. Even without the '20off' code

I do a lot of personal Custom Presets. But one preset can exceed the price of all three AX8 'Clean to Mean' packs. Even without the '20off' code
@dsouza Buy the Clean To Mean packs: You will not be disappointed. Stellar tones that are ready to gig.

Have been a staple on my AX8 since around 2018.

@dsouza Buy the Clean To Mean packs: You will not be disappointed. Stellar tones that are ready to gig.

Have been a staple on my AX8 since around 2018.

I have literally hundreds of custom presets I bought. I don't need too many more songs. Which clean to mean pack would you recommend for stellar guns and roses Appetite for Destruction and Use your Illusion I and II tones?

Clean To Mean #1 is pack full of different amps with Scenes 1-4 and effects. There are a few presets tailored for specific bands, such as Destruct Appetite, Andy's Message, Whole Lotta, Limelight, etc.

Clean To Mean #2 is pack with presets that highlight the different effects but also has some tailored presets for band/songs like The Infield, Mr. Floyd, I'm Nationwide, Man In The Box, Modern Eddie, etc.

Clean To Mean #3 is another full of presets that highlight effects but again a few preset for bands such as Nameless Streets, Walking On The Moon, Broken Heart, etc.

If I had to pick just one it is #1. I used the Friedman BE and HBE presets at gigs. Sounded big and full. Still do.

Back
Top Bottom