AX8 / FX8 ..... trying to find a full listing of the FX8 Effects ..... anyone have a link ?

ben ifin

Experienced
Hey all !

I realize the AX8 manual is probably only days away, but in the meantime I figured I do some research.

As the AX8 will likely have the same / virtually identical efx as the FX8 I was trying to find a listing of all the specific different individual effects in the FX8 ?

For example, the FX8 has 20+ drives and numerous chorus's, delay's etc........

Anyone have a link for this ?

Thanks,
Ben

i could be wrong, but it seems that if a Block type exists, it will have all the same "types," so if there is a Drive block, it should have all the same types like Rat, TS808, etc. the question typically has been what Blocks are going to be available in the AX8, which we don't know at this time.

This, from the FX8 manual, piqued my interest since I got my FX8. Still waiting for the Blocks Guide Matt. Let's have it, you slacker ;)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION The FX8 has over 20 different effect blocks with over 100 different types. We’re currently working on a universal Effect Parameters Guide for all Fractal Audio Systems products which will detail every parameter of every type for every block. Until this is released, the Axe-Fx II manual has all of the information you will need to understand effect parameters in the FX8. Find it at www.fractalaudio.com/support. The pages which follow cover several blocks which are unique to the FX8: the MIDI block and the RELAY block, plus a short section on Common Parameters found on the MIX page of every effect, the Noise Gate, and the Output Section of every preset.

I haven't tried it yet on my FX8, but I have an organ like patch on the Helix with octaves up and down. Sounds pretty cool. I'm not sure I can replicate it on the FX8, but I may try when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom