• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

AX8 freeze during power on?

This has happened to me only once at a gig the other night.

I powered on my AX8 and it usually goes through a series of lights across the unit while it powers on, but this particular time, it froze with only 2 of limiter lights on... I reset the unit and it powered on like normal, thank God!

Any ideas what this may mean? Anyone else had this issue before?

muttonhead

Inspired
I had a somewhat similar experience last week. The Ax8 powered on but didn’t
finish the startup sequence.I turned it off and then on again and all was fine. It’s been used a few other times this week and no further issues.

Paul Bhamra

I had a somewhat similar experience last week. The Ax8 powered on but didn’t
finish the startup sequence.I turned it off and then on again and all was fine. It’s been used a few other times this week and no further issues.
Mine did the exact same thing last night. It never left the AX8 screen and it froze with the 2 main out clip lights lit up. Right before we started our gig. I rebooted and it worked fine.

Top Bottom