Ax8 Footswitch Labels

Jimbo

Looking for footswitch labels. Nothing available from zen rigs/ kick tags so what other labels are out there?

I use some half inch wide, glow in the dark masking tape. Write the wording of choice on it with a black sharpie. Its very clean and easy to see on a dark stage or any other viewing condition, and cost just a few bucks for entire supply to make dozens if labels.

No it doesn't have the "mojo" off having a classic font for a given effect type characteristic of that pedal, witty graphics etc, so it doesn't win on style points, but its 100% usable

Reactions: Rex
Yeah I just saw some on Ebay yesterday. They are the GIGWRX brand.

Contact
Sukh Ryatt @ Zenrigs

KERGZ2Gd4En.gif

Sukh Ryatt

I made magnets for every kind of pedal....but I think I need more dual purpose ones like Leslie/Chorus, Delay/Phaser, etc.... I like to run just 2 scenes and have 6 pedal patches...

Yeah, the scenes seem like they'd get weird. I have some patches where I like to have all of the pedals laid out separately, and some that are just 3 or 4 scenes. That really changes up the flow, although I didn't realize you guys were talking about magnets. That's a much better use case than I was imagining.

Yes I like the Alto so far... I figured If I wanted to upgrade I could always use it as a vocal monitor.....I have only had the AX8 for 4-5 months so I have run it only FOH and through the Alto.... so nothing else to compare it to.

Yes I like the Alto so far... I figured If I wanted to upgrade I could always use it as a vocal monitor.....I have only had the AX8 for 4-5 months so I have run it only FOH and through the Alto.... so nothing else to compare it to.
thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom