AX8 Footswitch Configuration ..... is this possible (?)

ben ifin

Experienced
Just realized I posted this before in the wrong thread so here goes:-

Read the manual and it was really confusing about this ... so ...... regarding configuring the FSW's in the AX8, is the following configuration Bank-Layout possible all in one Bank-Layout:-

=> assign FSW's 5, 6 and 7 to each have a different preset assigned to them, and
=> assign FSW's 1, 2 and 3 to select Scene 1, 2 and 3 for the selected Preset, and
=> assign FSW's 4 and 8 to turn on/off say the Drive and Delay

Hoping the above makes sense.

Thx,
Ben

Last edited:
Just realized I posted this before in the wrong thread so here goes:-

Read the manual and it was really confusing about this ... so ...... regarding configuring the FSW's in the AX8, is the following configuration Bank-Layout possible all in one Bank-Layout:-

=> assign FSW's 5, 6 and 7 to each have a different preset assigned to them, and
=> assign FSW's 1, 2 and 3 to select Scene 1, 2 and 3 for the selected Preset, and
=> assign FSW's 4 and 8 to turn on/off say the Drive and Delay

Hoping the above makes sense.

Thx,
Ben
yes.

could you elaborate on what the confusing part is? i've highlighted the pertinent parts for what you described from the Owner's Manual:

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 3.49.14 PM.png

Thanks Molekiller / Chris / Rex !

I was confused about whether you could -or- to what extent you could "mix-n-match" presets / scenes / efx on-off in the one bank/layout..... but having re-read your post above with the highlighted bits, it does seem a lot less confusing now :)

If I ever get this AX8 from my colleague [:(] or buy another one, it will do all I need in basically one Bank ! :)

Thanks again,
Ben

Thanks for asking that question....exactly what I need and opens up a bunch of new possibilities.

Ben....in your scenario, you would always have the other two presets loaded on the preset you selected...... to find your way back so to speak.

Then you have the scenes based on the preset you selected....After I thought about your original config I didn't see how you would get back to your original preset, if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom