AX8 Firmware Version 10.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always something newer, so no, that doesn't make sense.
My understanding is its gonna be the last big update, so now it should be on par with Ares 11. If it came out earlier it would have been Ares 10. Not hoping for much more updates for a discontinued product with a limited memory approaching full capacity.

I don't think we'll ever be on par with whatever the current Ares version is. We might get a final update with some bits of it.

Been a while ( I think I'm on v4.01:eek:). Last time I updated everything went haywire in terms of levels between presets. Is that likely to happen again? Any tips for going such a big jump in firmware?

IF I were them, I wouldn’t be thinking of anything but getting the FM3 out the door. After that, maybe start thinking about the AX8 gift. And it IS a gift. I will start my clock at the FM3 release...

IF I were them, I wouldn’t be thinking of anything but getting the FM3 out the door. After that, maybe start thinking about the AX8 gift. And it IS a gift. I will start my clock at the FM3 release...
I don’t disagree and I’m not ‘demanding’ a reply or anything like that. This would be icing on an already delicious cake.
To be honest, at this time I’m only trying to understand if we can get one or if it can’t be done at all. Cliff’s last update on this was that he has not gotten the algorithms to execute as he would have liked to. I am more interested in knowing if there’s a viable solution rather than how early it can be rolled out.

EDIT : English

Hi... guitarist for over 40 years... new to fractal. I want to update my AX8 firmware from 9.4 to 10.01. Can I go directly to the new version or is there a prior version that needs to be installed before loading the latest one? Thanks for you help. Tommy

Hi... guitarist for over 40 years... new to fractal. I want to update my AX8 firmware from 9.4 to 10.01. Can I go directly to the new version or is there a prior version that needs to be installed before loading the latest one? Thanks for you help. Tommy
You can go straight to the latest firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom